Thursday, September 10, 2020

I Get Ideas

Working these days is easy.  The internet and computer has allowed it that anybody can work.  Geeks have taken over the world.  Marketing, Graphic Design, and Coding are big businesses.  And you can work from home now.

I have some plans.  Between 2017 and 2020, I released 6 albums and 2 books.  And then I moved out.

I want to resume work.  I am not intent on making more albums.  But I want to write more books and create more videos for YouTube.  I see potential.  

I have given away a lot of free information.  I am not stupid.  But I see my work as a service to society.  I educate the people, and they give me free shit.

So look out for more stuff.  I want to write a book about health and nutrition.  And I want to produce more videos.  A musician has emotions and a writer has intellect.  A mindless man cannot think, and a crippled man cannot dance.  But I digress.

So don't expect free shit from me.  I want to take over the world.  No I don't.  I want work/life balance.  And in the end, I feel good.  I sleep about 4 hours per day, work about 4 hours per day, and have fun 14 hours per day.  So my life is great.  What's money?

I will be get more productive in the next few months and give it all away.  Peace on Earth.  I don't do it for the money.  I do it for the Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment