Saturday, February 16, 2019

Cartoons are Back in Style

It's  happened.  Time has passed.  All the people who read Xmen and Spiderman in the 1980s are in their 40s and 50s now. 

People who grew up on Transformers, Thundercats, and the mythologically based Star Wars are young adults now.

Manga and Anime is more popular than ever outside of Japan let alone inside.

Adults these days like simple, cartoonish art.  Which makes my childish doodles more relevant than ever.

So this primitive, unsophisticated art is perhaps not so primitive and unsophisticated.  Remember what they said about the Beatles in the 1960s?

This is a good time to be an artist or a creative in general.  The internet means anyone can be found, as long as their work is good.  No more starving artists.

And Adobe is always doing good business.  So I'm not so depressed.  If I keep refining my art and being productive, i will find a place in art.

Wish me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment