Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Big City Blues


I discovered a new website where I can sell my music, both singles and albums, make a decent cut of the money, and use my designs as cover art to each song.  It is wonderful.  The site is called, www.bandcamp.com, and my page is as follows:

www.lioravni.bandcamp.com

You can see there how I've used my artworks from before as cover art, and you can preview each song three times before you have to purchase it for a dollar a song.  It's not  a bad way to reach music and art fans.

This design I colored in recently, but the actual drawing is from October of last year.  I drew it using the reference of a Manga cartoon background I saw in a book on how to draw Manga.  I colored it in in my own way, and I can say it's all my own.

I have songs on bandcamp such as 'big city blues' 'g blues jam' 'field blues' and one of my favorite instrumentals, 'dancing with mabellene' a slow chuck berry style blues instrumental.

I hope you click and go over to my bandcamp page and see what I've done so far.

In any case, I will keep creating, especially art and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment