Thursday, August 23, 2018

What's been going on lately...

Lately, I've been exploring many different creative avenues, besides just drawing and illustration.  But it seems like my music is getting stale and my writing focuses on the same subjects over and over again. 

Physical exercise is important for everyone, but for me, I find it essential to keep motivated to create more work.

I've decided to not show all my works here on this blog, but rather just a select few based on what I am doing at the moment.  I don't have to show my whole catalog online for free.


Here is one I call, 'Yoga Man' and it is actually a reworking of a previous design.  I know the yogi is a bit off center to the left, but that is fine by me.  Flaws and imperfections make someone more beautiful, not less.


No comments:

Post a Comment