Monday, August 27, 2018

Here is a simple graphic design, and an explanation on how I did it.

I did this artwork with great diligence, and yet, at the same time I was having so much fun drawing and inking it that I didn't pay attention to time.


Street Scene in Village

I know it's only black and white, and you can still see some faint vanishing lines towards the horizon, but overall I am satisfied with this composition.  First, I made the background, a street in a small village, and then I made the pedestrian separate.  I uploaded the two images in Photoshop and placed the character over the background design.

Notice that this image uses single point perspective, something I learned in art school, and that things get smaller as they get farther away.  Hope you like my work, and this is only the first of many complete compositions. 

2 comments:

  1. This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: flat design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gagner de l'argent sur youtube I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete