Thursday, July 18, 2019

Hard Times


Clarksdale, Mississippi

The blues is the music of the hard times.  This artwork depicts, in a cartoonish way, a cotton farmer in the Delta looking at his handiwork and realizing there's a lot more work to be done.

Right now, I am doing two main things with my life.  I am playing delta blues music, releasing albums of original music on the internet, and copywriting about health and nutrition.  These are jobs that make me happy, use my knowledge and skill, and fulfill me on a deep level.  I know I'm not the best visual artist in the world.  

I've fallen on hard economic times.  I'm not starving, and I have enough income to cover gas, groceries, clothing, expenses, etc.... but I still live with my family and I am single with no kids.  I need to get economically stable before I can get on with life.  I have little ambition, but I know I want more money, more power, and more pleasure out of life.

My two talents are in the physical performance and the creative expression.  My music is stronger than my visual art.  And I've mastered martial arts, massage, and nutrition.  I'm a copywriter, and as a side gig I play and sing the blues.  That is my life for now.

If I want enough money to make a living, I need to educate myself on digital marketing, because the internet has changed the way the human race does business.  It is possible to make a sustainable living as a Creative Professional with the internet these days.  Copywriting, blogging, music albums, and live gigs can create income.  As of now, I have published one ebook and four albums online, they're all online and available to the public.

My music is on Spotify, YouTube, Amazon, and most other stores online.

My ebook, 'Sport and Physical Culture' a summary of all my wholistic health knowledge and a treatise on clean living, is available on Amazon.   

All I need to do is study more online courses, get more productive moving forward, and learn to reach as many people as possible.  The secret is the daily grind.  Doing a little bit every day, without fail.  Every day, do something, in this way, you accumulate results slowly but gradually.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment