Friday, April 17, 2020

There's Nothing Wrong With Sex

This post might be controversial to some, but I must air my beliefs.  The first commandment in the bible is be fruitful and multiply.  Sex is ideally for procreation, but it is also fun, healthy, and strengthens the bond between a man and woman.  It is not just for procreation.  In fact, one might say the love between a man and woman is the only right thing about life in this world.

These days, women are more promiscuous than ever.  They are less Christian, so they are all giving away their sex for various prices.  Very few women are traditional and wait for marriage.  Premarital sex is not a sin, it is the best part of life.  Some religious people say, 'all premarital sex is prostitution'.  But I say, 'what is wrong with prostitution?'.  In an ideal world, masturbation is for the shower and sex is for marriage.  But we don't live in an ideal world.  We live in the real world, and the real world is about money and women.

The promise of both Judaism and Christianity is that the devil will be defeated and Paradise will be restored once again.  But until those times, we must live in the world.  Deal with it.  No woman after high school age has sex for free.  All sex is paid for.  You can buy sex, you cannot buy love.  Love is an emotion.

I am a type of Hispanic Jew but I am influenced by the Baghavad Gita and the Yogic lifestyle.  To this day, there are Temple Prostitutes in India.  But Temple Prostitution died out in Europe in the middle ages.  There seems to be a hypocrisy in Christianity not found in other religions.

Every Buddhist knows the only fornication is group sex and adultery.  One Man and One Woman can do whatever they please with each other, even if they are not married and not in a relationship.  The only downside to promiscuity is the possibility of unwanted pregnancy or disease.  But there are precautions you can take.  A doctor sees food and sex more as a matter of biology and less of morality.  There is no morality in nature.  Animals are fair, neutral, impartial, and above all full of kindness.

Obviously, one should date many partners until one finds the one you want to settle down with.  Once you are married, then you are monogamous until you die.  That is how serious marriage is.  It is for the rest of your life.  Right now, I am on a low budget so I don't seem attractive to most women.  Most women wants looks and money or you are not a contender.  But I am waiting to marry the right girl.  Until then, I will fulfill my biological needs without morality and hypocrisy and insolence. 

There is nothing wrong with sex.  A real man is moderate in food, knows self defense but avoids violence, and seeks out many partners until he finds the right one to settle down with.  This world seems to be diseased to me.  There is nothing right with it.  I seem to be the most morally good and I am considered a loser.  There is nothing right with the world.

So until I find my wife, I will have fun with poor, lower socioeconomic class women, play the guitar, hustle for money, cook my own food, draw, write, and enjoy life.  My life is simple but i am content with it.  So I am better off than a man who makes ten times as much money but has less power and pleasure and free time.  The point of life is to win salvation, and once you are enlightened, to share the teaching with others.  I attained enlightenment at a young age and I am here to tell you about it. 

Make love all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment